addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Metro DC Kirtan Message Board › stepping in as the new Organizer

stepping in as the new Organizer

A former member
Post #: 1
Namaste Friends. I'm stepping in as the new Metro DC Kirtan Organizer. This is a great Karmic moment for me, since I helped Brecken organize the community group back in 2007 and played the first kirtans in Greenbelt.
6 years later we have grown into a nice community. Please join me in continuing to expand our group and bringing Kirtan chanting to the great folks in Washington DC.
Jai Ma !
wynne
A former member
Post #: 2
thanks Wynne, you beat me to it! Blessings and don't hesitate to share any duties that come up.

namaste

Jamie
Christy F.
user 27531672
Greenbelt, MD
Post #: 1
Wynne,

Thanks for stepping in here! I recently became an organizer for the group as well so I could post events directly, and I'm also happy to contribute on helping out with any admin duties. Please don't hesitate to reach out if I can be of service.

Jai Ma!
Christy
A former member
Post #: 2
thanks Christy ... you Rock !