addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Kirtan on Feb. 7th, 14th, or 21st?

Because of the epic snow this weekend, many of us are homebound. Could you let us know whether you'd be able to make it out today (Feb. 7th), or would rather postpone until next Sunday (Feb. 14th), or the Sunday after (Feb. 21st)? Time would be 5:30-7:00pm either way. You can select all choices for which you'd be available...

(You can select more than one option)

  • 2 votes (13%)
  • 8 votes (53%)
  • 11 votes (73%)

You must be a member of this Meetup Group to vote. Join or login now!

Poll created on February 7, 2010

Sign up

Meetup members, Log in

By clicking "Sign up" or "Sign up using Facebook", you confirm that you accept our Terms of Service & Privacy Policy