Two Days, Three Locations: Denver, Ft. Collins & Boulder/Longmont
This two-hour workshop will improve the value of your new or renovation projects and will help differentiate you from standard builders. We will include examples of building assemblies, window flashing, tackling problems of moisture management, designing and constructing an air tight envelope, and quantifying results with a blower door test.
Benefit from both discussion and "hands on" training as we use SIGA membranes and tapes on models to understand the planning and application of a system that creates an air-tight envelope, manages both interior and exterior moisture and seals the construction from pest infiltration.
Instructor Patrick McMahon, from SIGA, has over 15 years of experience in high performance construction. Having worked as a craftsman timber framer in Montana, Patrick attended Colorado State University where he earned an advanced degree in Construction Management.
We are applying for GBCI and BPI continuing education credits.
The workshop is limited to 20 participants. Register early, as class fills quickly. There are 3 locations in the Front Range:
• Date/Time: Monday, December 9th 6 pm - 8 pm
• Location: 3245 Eliot St. Denver, CO 80211
2. Ft Collins
• Date/Time: Tuesday, December 10th 10 am - 12 pm
• Location: 320 E. Vine Drive, Fort Collins, CO 80524(Rocky Mountain Innosphere)
• Date/Time: Tuesday, December 10th 4 pm - 6 pm
• Location: 6268 Monarch Park Place, Longmont, CO 80503 (Serious Energy/Alpen Windows)
Cost: $25 for CRES, CGBG and DENPHAUS members ($45 non-members)
Register online at http://www.blacktie-colorado.com/rsvp and enter event code: CRES129. For membership price, use code Member25.