Metro Denver Colorado Renewable Energy Society (MDCRES) Message Board › Metro Denver CRES Kick Off Meeting

Metro Denver CRES Kick Off Meeting

Nick
user 9189579
Denver, CO
This is a just a reminder that the Metro Denver Chapter of CRES will be having our kick off meeting tomorrow evening at the Tavern Uptown.
Vince Calvano will be presenting on what's happening in the policy arena here in Colorado.
We want to make this chapter beneficial and fun for all of the members, and we need your help and feedback to do that, so please join us tomorrow evening.
We will be providing some free appetizers until they run out, and the Tavern Uptown has several drink specials going during the meeting, so come on out to meet some great people and learn more about what we're doing.
Follow the link below for more information:
http://www.meetup.com...­
We hope to see you all there.
A former member
Post #: 1
I'd love to be a participating member, but the 3rd Thursday is a conflict for me. As President of the local chapter of AEE (Assoc of Energy Engineers), I am committed to that organization for the time being. Living in Conifer, I will participate as much as I can w/ the Golden Chapter of CRES, though.