addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Metro DC Book Meetup Club Message Board › January book: The History of Love by Nicole Krauss

January book: The History of Love by Nicole Krauss

Mike
user 6994275
Group Organizer
Arlington, VA
All,

The poll winner for the January book, on this 70th anniversary of the attack on Pearl Harbor, is Nicole Krauss' "The History of Love." As our next meeting is not until 2012, have a safe and happy new year as well as a joyous holiday season.

See you next year, January 18th, 6:30PM for dinner at the Elephant and Castle near Metro Center (not the one near Farragut West) and discussion at 7PM.

Mike

P.S.

Apologies to Roger who will actually have to buy this book since "Brideshead Revisited" was not chosen.
A former member
Post #: 13
My wife, Mary, and I have reviewed our household accounts, and we feel confident we will be able to absorb this additional expenditure. She has suggested a commensurate reduction in Speckled Hen, and I am exploring other alternatives.
A former member
Post #: 29
There are 20 copies available in the Mont. County Library system. I've ordered mine already!