addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrosseditemptyheartexportfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Metro DC Book Meetup Club Message Board › Book for February - Falukner's As I Lay Dying

Book for February - Falukner's As I Lay Dying

Mike
user 6994275
Group Organizer
Arlington, VA
All,

It looks like we don't need to talk about Kevin after all as the winner of the poll for February's book is William Faulkner's "As I Lay Dying."

The next meetup is on the 29th of February, at 6:30 PM for dinner and 7 PM for discussion. The location is the Elephant & Castle near Metro Center, not the one near Farragut West. Reservations open 2 weeks before the meetup.

Mike