addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrosseditemptyheartexportfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Metro DC Book Meetup Club Message Board › The May book is Me and You, Niccolo Ammaniti

The May book is Me and You, Niccolo Ammaniti

Mike
user 6994275
Group Organizer
Arlington, VA
All,

The book for May is Me and You by Niccolo Ammaniti.  The Meetup is May 23rd at the Elephant & Castle, near Metro Center, with dinner at 6:30PM and discussion at 7:00PM.

Remember, the theme for June's book club is non-fiction.  You must be present to suggest a title (one of the benefits of attending).  The usual rules apply: 1) must be in paperback; 2) less than about 350 pages; 3) no Jhumpa Lahiri.

Mike