I started this group because, while Boston is known to have outstanding restaurants, many people don't know that the surrounding suburbs have some great food, too! And frankly, I love to eat.
But, I love to have fun, too, and it's time for the group to evolve! While we will still go to delicious restaurants, since it is my favorite thing to do, and hopefully you like it, too, we'll also do fun things around MetroWest, and maybe even Boston.
This group is meant for people in their mid-to late 20s-30s to meet, socialize, and enjoy some delicious food. While most of the events will be held in the suburbs, sometimes we may venture to the city to sample their wares!
I've set this group up so that all members can plan meetups, and I strongly encourage you to do so! If you have great restaurants or fun things to do, set up a meetup. We'll join you, promise!
We have a few rules that I want to make people aware of:
1. Please respect the reservation limits. I will do the best I can to allow everyone to come, but restaurants can't always give us a large enough table.
2. In the same vein, please cancel with plenty of notice. I know things come up, but if you know you aren't going to make it, please change your RSVP so someone else may come.
3. Don't no-show. As I said, the restaurants specifically reserve the space for us. To just blow off the Meetup causes several problems, both for members who may have wanted to come and for the restaurant. Two no-shows will result in you being removed from the group.
4. Suggest places! It's more fun when someone can suggest a great place, or something different. I may not always set up a Meetup for somewhere you want to go- so suggest a Meetup- I'll always approve them :)
5. Have fun! The group is all about enjoying food, and company goes a long way towards that enjoyment. Come with a positive attitude and leave with a full belly and big smile.