MetroWest Movie Meetup Message Board › New Meetup: Framingham Movie Meetup: "Hanna," Sunday, April 17, 7:00 p.m.

New Meetup: Framingham Movie Meetup: "Hanna," Sunday, April 17, 7:00 p.m.

Sandi
user 6039490
Framingham, MA
Announcing a new Meetup for The Framingham Movie Meetup!

What: Framingham Movie Meetup: "Hanna," Sunday, April 17, 7:00 p.m.
When: Sunday, April 17, 2011 7:00 PM

Where: AMC Framingham 16
22 Flutie Pass
Framingham, MA 01701
(508)875-6151

Why: Looks exciting!

Meeting time: Please plan to meet promptly 30 minutes before the movie's start time. I plan to get in line for tickets about 20 minutes before so we can get snacks and then get seats. Right now the movie starts at 7:25 p.m. but the start time may change prior to this meetup date, so be sure to check the email that you get the day before the meetup (or check the meetup posting or Fandango or the AMC web site).

Discount tickets: I will have discount coupons available so we can get tickets for $8.00 each. (Retail price is $10.50.) I will collect $8 in cash from each person and then I'll get in line to buy tickets for all. Exact change is helpful.

After the movie, those who want to are welcome to go out to a local restaurant to chat.

Film description: Hanna

Raised by her father (Eric Bana), an ex-CIA man, in the wilds of Finland, Hanna’s upbringing and training have been one and the same, all geared to making her the perfect assassin. The turning point in her adolescence is a sharp one; sent into the world by her father on a mission, Hanna journeys stealthily across Europe while eluding agents dispatched after her by a ruthless intelligence operative with secrets of her own (Cate Blanchett). As she nears her ultimate target, Hanna faces startling revelations about her existence and unexpected questions about her humanity.
Cast: Saoirse Ronan, Eric Bana, Tom Hollander, Olivia Williams, Jason Flemyng, Jessica Barden, Cate Blanchett
Director: Joe Wright
Genres: Action/Thriller
Runtime:1 hr. 51 min.

Check it out!