MetroWest Movie Meetup Message Board › New Meetup: Framingham Movie Meetup: Water for Elephants - Thursday, April 2

New Meetup: Framingham Movie Meetup: Water for Elephants - Thursday, April 28, 2011

Sandi
user 6039490
Framingham, MA
Send an Email Post a Greeting
Announcing a new Meetup for The Framingham Movie Meetup!

What: Framingham Movie Meetup: Water for Elephants - Thursday, April 28, 2011
When: Thursday, April 28, 2011 7:00 PM

Where: AMC Framingham 16
22 Flutie Pass
Framingham, MA 01701
(508)875-6151

Why: I hear the book is great!

Meeting time: Right now, the movie is scheduled to start at 7:30 p.m. so please plan to meet at 7:00 p.m. in the outer lobby of the AMC Framingham. I plan to get in line for tickets about 20 minutes before so we can get snacks and then get seats.

Remember to check the meetup site, or check your reminder email, in case the film's start time changes before Thursday.

Discount tickets: I will have discount coupons available so we can get tickets for $8.00 each. (Retail price is $10.50.) I will collect $8 in cash from each person and then I'll get in line to buy tickets for all. Exact change is helpful.

After the movie, those who want to are welcome to go out to a local restaurant to chat.

Film description:

During the Great Depression, Jacob, a penniless and recently-orphaned veterinary school student, parlays his expertise with animals into a job with a second-rate traveling circus. He falls in love with Marlena, one of the show's star performers, but their romance is complicated by Marlena's husband, the charismatic but unbalanced circus boss.
Director: Francis Lawrence
Cast: Robert Pattinson, Reese Witherspoon, James Frain, Christoph Waltz
MPAA Rating: PG-13
Genre: Romantic Drama
Runtime: 2 hr.

Check it out!