Metrolina 40+ Singles Group Message Board › What is going on with The Metrolina 40+ Singles

What is going on with The Metrolina 40+ Singles

Gerald
user 11273456
Group Organizer
Cornelius, NC
Every Wednesday Night we are having a get together at The Shotz Lounge at Days Inn in Cornelius. We have good dance music which includes Disco, Country, R&B or what ever the crowd wants. There is no cover charge and the hors d’oeuvres are excellent. We have the latest in Line Dance Music also. This week Jerry Robinson (That’s Me) will be the DJ, so come out and fill the dance floor. The music starts at 7 PM and ends at 11 PM.

This Spring in May or June, we would like to have a picnic or cookout at the Lake Norman State Park. We are looking to get some volunteers to plan this event. The park has a great place to have it and I have added some photos of the cookout area on the Metrolina Singles Website for everyone to view. There are also swimming, hiking, bike riding and boat launching areas nearby. Please share your comments & volunteer if possible. No alcohol is allowed in the park. Come to the party every Wednesday Night and let’s talk about this.

Over a year ago, I sent out an email to see if any members would like to take a night cruise on Lake Norman. The response was good, but not enough people to make reservations for the cruise. I’m not sure which is best, Spring or Fall. If any one has taken a cruise on “The Lady Of The Lake” or any other boat, please let me know. I’ve taken one cruise and I had a great time. Please share your comments about taking a cruise on Lake Norman or Lake Wylie.

By the way, if any of the members of Metrolina Singles wants to be friends with me on Facebook, just send a request. My Facebook address is listed below.

Thanks,

Gerald Robinson

www.Facebook.com/robbygr­.