addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Metroplex Atheists Message Board Metroplex Atheists Meetup Group Discussion Forum › Facebook post that boiled by blood

Facebook post that boiled by blood

Mandy
SingleAtheist
Fort Worth, TX
Post #: 10
So a friend on facebook is posting crap like this. I am very much offended and I think Christians should be too. The Christian in this story is acting like a jerk over someone's opinion.

An Atheist Liberal College Prof. stood on his chair & said "If GOD really exists then knock me off this chair". Nothing happened, the class was quiet. "See! Now I'll give it a couple more minutes". A Marine Vet stood up, punched him knocked him out & off the chair,then sat back down. As the Professor came to he looked at his student & said "WHY DID YOU DO THAT"! He said "GOD was busy protecting my buddies fighting for your right to say stupid stuff like this so "HE SENT ME"! (God Bless Him)

What do you guys think?
A former member
Post #: 4
Sounds like an urban legend to be honest. Not exactly spreading the Christian love everyone context either. =)
Mandy
SingleAtheist
Fort Worth, TX
Post #: 12
Exactly! I think both atheists and christians should be insulted.