addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Metroplex Atheists Message Board Metroplex Atheists Meetup Group Discussion Forum › Atheists should get out of town

Atheists should get out of town

Donn B.
user 10171984
Alvarado, TX
Post #: 37
A disturbing 2-hour documentary detailing how one North Carolina town is forcing xianity on everyone in that community, regardless of how anyone feels about it. Atheists and others of non-xian religions are being told to get out of town if they don't like it.

Sound familiar?­
A former member
Post #: 21
Thanks for posting this. I just spent the two hours watching the whole thing. Well worth the time.
A former member
Post #: 1
Atheists and others of non-xian religions are being told to get out of town if they don't like it.

My hometown and where I am going to retire (because hopefully they'll all be dead since they're old as dirt now) of Dell City, Texas is composed of 350 people. The neighboring area maybe has another 100. They'll burn you out if you don't attend one of their churches or their Bible studies. It's probably the scariest place I've ever lived in my entire life and I've lived on the streets of New Orleans, Miami, and New York City. Being told to leave is nice compared to being burnt to death while you're sleeping.