Metrowest Small Dogs Meetup Message Board › Online Silent Auction to benefit pug rescue - need items

Online Silent Auction to benefit pug rescue - need items

A former member
Post #: 1,083
We are running an online silent auction to help us fundraise through the winter. 100% of the profits go to helping pugs like Louie- on our guardian angel page. You simply sign up and bod like ebay, getting emails if you are outbid etc. In the end if you are a winner you get notified and then I will figure out the total including shipping for the item/s and then you send a check to me for the total made out to GMPR.

If you would like to donate something PLS DO- we need more pug items!! Send anything to:

Karen Powers
14 pine ridge circle
Lyndonville vt 05851

Thanks - it will be live on our website on the 15th at www.gmpr.org till the 30th. Then we move onto selling yankee candles for a month. if you would like to be a seller for the candle fundraiser ( orders come to you and you hand them out), Pls let me know. We get approx 40% of the sales so its a nice fundraiser!

pug hugs
Karen Powers
founder/pres/GMPR
L. Stewart P.
user 9867455
Ashland, MA
Post #: 2
Ok, what's the page address?
A former member
Post #: 1,106
www.gmpr.org

thanks!!