addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Metrowest Small Dogs Meetup Message Board › Vet recommendations?

Vet recommendations?

Mindy (Rodgers) K.
lashwish
Boston, MA
Post #: 80
Im new the area & looking for a new vet!
Any one love theirs?
My guys need the best :)
Laney (Josh & J.
user 4684914
Sudbury, MA
Post #: 1
I go to Dr. Cris Valas at Family Pet in Ashland. She's good. And one of her techs has a Boston.
A former member
Any one love theirs?

I love my vet DR. Katuna at Wellesley-Natick Animal Hospital on Rt 9 (259 Worcester Rd). (617) 235-8448. He was recommended by two friends and I agree that he is wonderful. He is very caring and did not rush me a bit while I asked one hundred questions as I'm I new puppy owner. The supporting staff is great as well. They are very to reach by phone and they have called the following day after every appointment to see if she was OK because she had shots.
L. Stewart P.
user 9867455
Ashland, MA
Post #: 4
We've been going to Westborough VCA, for about 17 years. They may be slightly more expensive than some, but they have more equipment and can therefore conduct more tests in the clinics. They have numerous other "sister" VCAs in the surrounding towns.
Ziggy
user 11287860
Ashland, MA
Any one love theirs?

We like MASH in Hopkinton because they are holistic.