Miami Bitcoin Meetup and Donation Cup Event

Join all your fellow South Florida Bitcoiners at the Clevelander July 1st at 5pm. Event will be hosted by Jeff Turgeau Cleve , Gianni D'Alerta and remotely by Alberto Liver Vega

Buy drinks, food and support a crypto charity like the BitGive Foundation with Bitcoin.

More info at
https://www.facebook.com/BitcoinBrasil2014
http://www.donationcup.org/

#######

Ten Bitcoin companies have joined together to sponsor the 2014 Bitcoin Donation Cup, a global community donation program which provides a seamless way for fans around the world to donate bitcoin to a participating charity of their choice. The sponsoring companies include BitGive and BitPay from the United States, Mercado Bitcoin from Brazil; Altis, MexBT and Bitso from Mexico; Colombia Bitcoin Foundation and the Fundacion Bitcoin de Argentina.

By scanning QR codes on signs held by fans in Brazil, Mexico, Argentina, Chile, Colombia, and the United States, donors will have the chance to give bitcoin to help both fans and charities. 30% of the donation will go towards supporting the fans holding the QR codes with a meal, game tickets, or lodging. The remaining 70% will go directly towards a participating charity of choice.

Join or login to comment.

  • Carmine P.

    I enjoyed my self and had a good time.

    July 1

  • Pinguino K.

    Hi bitcoiners! I'm visiting from LA and am super happy to see there's a meetup during my visit. I throw bitcoin and dogecoin events and encourage merchants to take cryptocurrency.

    June 19

Our Sponsors

  • CEF

    A not for profit organization supporting small-scale entrepreneurs.

  • Unimercio

    Smart Real Estate Transactions...

  • Bitcountant

    Discounted accounting and compliance services.

People in this
Meetup are also in:

Imagine having a community behind you

Get started Learn more
Henry

I decided to start Reno Motorcycle Riders Group because I wanted to be part of a group of people who enjoyed my passion... I was excited and nervous. Our group has grown by leaps and bounds. I never thought it would be this big.

Henry, started Reno Motorcycle Riders

Sign up

Meetup members, Log in

By clicking "Sign up" or "Sign up using Facebook", you confirm that you accept our Terms of Service & Privacy Policy