addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Miami Wine Tasters Message Board › Update on the Au Pied de Cochon event

Update on the Au Pied de Cochon event

A former member
Hello everyone,

I just want to clarify that after the tasting, everyone in the event will get an extra glass of their favorite wine from the tasting. This will be a standard pour, the same as if you ordered a glass from the bar.

In addition, they are going to extend the happy hour for us so that we still get in on the wine and food specials.

If you've not yet been to Au Pied de Cochon, I highly recommend joining us. Their wine list and the food is outstanding. The Casserole of Mussels topped with Almond Butter Gratinée is to die for.

I hope to see you there,

Kevin