align-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcamerachatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-crosscrosseditemptyheartfacebookfullheartglobegoogleimagesinstagramlocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartwitteryahoo

Miami Wine Tasters Message Board › Ideas for the next meetup

Ideas for the next meetup

A former member
Post #: 14
Hello,

It's starting to look like people are interested in getting together in the Design District. How about we go to W Wine Bistro or Bin18? If you are interested, please respond to this message with your thoughts on a venue, day of the week, theme, etc... If there's something special you are looking for, in order to make a fun event, please let me know. Personally, I would like to do a low key gathering where the main goal is to have nice conversations while enjoying great wine.

What sounds good to you?

Kevin
A former member
Post #: 1
Hello,

It's starting to look like people are interested in getting together in the Design District. How about we go to W Wine Bistro or Bin18? If you are interested, please respond to this message with your thoughts on a venue, day of the week, theme, etc... If there's something special you are looking for, in order to make a fun event, please let me know. Personally, I would like to do a low key gathering where the main goal is to have nice conversations while enjoying great wine.

What sounds good to you?

Kevin

Bin18 looks good. SRA Martinez intrigued me. I'm a little tired of South Beach - although it is convenient (I wouldn't need to drive since my main squeeze lives pretty close to the Bistro.) John