The theme this month is SPRING. Spring means many different things... Flowers, New Growth Greens, Warmer Temps, Baseball, Short Sleeves, Colorful Clothing, Easter Bonnetts, Flip-Flops, etc...Any and all of these meanings can be expressed through photography! What does spring mean to you? What do you want to say about it? Express your take on Spring this month with creative photography!
DO NOT SUBMIT PHOTOS CREATED BEFORE 1 APRIL 2013...ALL PHOTOS MUST BE CREATED THIS MONTH...The idea behind these Monthly Photo Challenges is to spark our creativity in the here and now...I hope we all can use these Monthly Photo Challenges as inspiration to create new beautiful photos!
THIS IS OUR SEVENTH MONTHLY PHOTO CHALLENGE FOR OUR GROUP MEMBERS. Enjoy the challenge and have fun!
This is not a physical Meetup, but a VIRTUAL monthly photo challenge. Please register just as you would for any other Meetup.
1. THREE (or fewer) IMAGE(s) PER PHOTOGRAPHER PER MONTHLY PHOTO CHALLENGE. ALL PHOTOS MUST BE CREATED DURING APRIL 2013.
POST YOUR IMAGES ON THE MPA PHOTOS PAGE "April 2013 Photo Challenge."
2. PLEASE INCLUDE A TITLE with your photo(s) and BRIEFLY describe how you created each image.
3. You must be the creator of the image(s) you upload. ONCE AGAIN, THE IMAGE NEEDS TO BE CREATED THIS MONTH, APRIL 2013.
4. ALL images must be submitted no later than 11:00 PM April 30
5. We'll vote as a group each month for the winner via an on on-line poll.
And the winner will win......Bragging Rights!