The theme this month is Winter Wonderland! Shoot any subject matter you desire but the photo must in some way say "Winter." Obviously snowy and icy landscapes and macro shots are a good choice BUT why not stretch your creative abilities and try to seek out subject matter other than snow and ice that still screams winter! Try a new lens and or technique. Close-up and macro photos, intentional camera movement, reflections and skewed perspectives can all work well here. BE CREATIVE and have fun!
DO NOT SUBMIT PHOTOS CREATED BEFORE 1 January 2014...ALL PHOTOS MUST BE CREATED THIS MONTH...The idea behind these Monthly Photo Challenges is to spark our creativity in the here and now...I hope we all can use these Monthly Photo Challenges as inspiration to create new beautiful photos!
Enjoy the challenge and have fun!
This is not a physical Meetup, but a VIRTUAL monthly photo challenge. Please register just as you would for any other Meetup.
1. THREE (or fewer) IMAGE(s) PER PHOTOGRAPHER PER MONTHLY PHOTO CHALLENGE. ALL PHOTOS MUST BE CREATED DURING January 2014.
POST YOUR IMAGES ON THE MPA PHOTOS PAGE "January 2014 Photo Challenge."
2. PLEASE INCLUDE A TITLE with your photo(s) and BRIEFLY describe how you created each image.
3. You must be the creator of the image(s) you upload. ONCE AGAIN, THE IMAGE NEEDS TO BE CREATED THIS MONTH, January 2014.
4. ALL images must be submitted no later than 11:30 PM January 31
5. We'll vote as a group each month for the winner via an on on-line poll.
And the winner will win......$25 Barnes & Noble Gift Card!