Michigan Photo Adventures Message Board › Hines Drive Car Cruise

Hines Drive Car Cruise

Jim B.
Advnterrr
Plymouth, MI
Post #: 11
Discuss Post Number 2 of 3

This is a reminder for those photographers interested in shooting cars of all shapes, sizes, years, colors etc.....
Don't forget the next three shows that are scheduled for July and August.

Hines Drive Car Cruise

Date: August 25th.
Time 9:00am to 6:00pm

This event began three years ago and has quickly become of on my favorite because of its location. Hines Drive is only open to Classic Cars, Street Rods, Motorcycles etc.... NO Late Model Cars Allowed.
Because of this rule, it makes attending the event a bit tricky for those of us that need to drive our late model car out there to attend. So.... I drive my car and bring my bike (pedal powered) and park at my son's house. It's a short ride to the entrance of the event and I can ride my bike along the Hines Drive sidewalk as far my legs will carry me stopping wherever and whenever I want to photograph. Car owners line the Drive and barbeque and hang out all day and then they cruise Hines Drive whenever they want.

The entrance to this event is located at where Hines Drive, Ann Arbor Trail and Farmington Road connect. There is parking for late model cars very close to this area and people can walk into the event.

For additional information, visit website www.donnicholson.net/cruisinhines.htm

If Jack is interested in making this event an Official MPA Meetup that would be great. Or anyone wanting to join me at this event, I hope to arrive at the entrance to Hines Drive about 9:45am. Please note that I'm not leading an event, this post is just a reminder of a great event and hanging out with other photographers.

Jim