Michigan Photo Adventures Message Board › Woodward Dream Cruise

Woodward Dream Cruise

Jim B.
Advnterrr
Plymouth, MI
Post #: 12
Discussion Post Number 3 of 3

This is a reminder for those photographers interested in shooting cars of all shapes, sizes, years, colors etc.....
Don't forget the next three shows that are scheduled for July and August.

Woodward Dream Cruise

Ahhh... what more can a car lover say. The Grand Daddy of All Car Shows held here in Southeast Michigan. I've met other car owners and attendee's from as far away as Australia.
This unofficial Michigan Holiday Event is scheduled for August 17th and begins somewhere near 9 mile and Woodward and finishes at Pontiac.
Again... since parking is expensive (provided you can find it) I have traveled with my bike (again, pedal powered) and either park my car north of 16 mile in a vacant lot and then ride back into Birmingham. Last year, I parked my car in a vacant church parking lot along 11 mile road 1 to 1.5 miles west of Woodward and rode my bike to the event.
I just remembered that in an 11 mile and Woodward parking lot there was a motorcycle jumping event set up. These bikers were using ramps to jump into the air and doing flips.

This post is a reminder for anyone interested in automotive photography. With that said, I've not yet decided if I will attend this event this year.

Jim