Michigan Photo Adventures Message Board › Local Fall Color?

Local Fall Color?

Kim W.
Right-Wright
Plymouth, MI
Post #: 9
What are some of your favorite places in the metro area to shoot fall color? I'm running out of vacation time and soon will be running out of fall! Your suggestions would be most welcomed! Thank you!
A former member
Post #: 2
Tomorrow I will be leading a fall color workshop as a tour through the Waterloo Recreation Area west of Chelsea, where I use to work as a state park naturalist. Since then, I have been selling outdoor photos for over 30 years to worldwide markets. This tour tomorrow begins at 10am at the Waterloo Nature Center off Bush Road. Though its now a discovery center or something like that in name, to me who helped originally open it in 1978, it will always be just the Waterloo Nature Center. So do you want to come? Contact me at: wildblueexplorations@gmail.com. This auto tour is in conjunction with a new Photo contest by the Brighton Crossroads group, open to anyone. Check out the groups facebook page and website under that name. Or call me: 810-220-9395. Hope to see you there.