Michigan Photo Adventures Message Board › Tomorrows workshop and Advanced lightroom on the 24th

Tomorrows workshop and Advanced lightroom on the 24th

Thomas N.
shootza2
Ann Arbor, MI
Hi guys,
So I want to touch base on tomorrows workshop on understanding Lightroom and Digital image workflow.
I have received some payments via PayPal and some by check.Also a few are paying tomorrow at the event. If you haven't paid and cant make it please let me know,I need a head count for ProCam.
Also if you want to attend Advanced Lightroom on the 24th you can pay tomorrow,the cost is $18.00 if you are attending Lightroom 101 or $35.00 for just the Advanced Lightroom workshop.
You can bring your laptop tomorrow and you will need your laptop for the advanced class.
We will be offering these workshops on a regular basis as well as workshops focusing on Photoshop,onOne software,Photomatix HDR software and Elements.I am working on getting Topaz and Nik as well.
On another note I just picked up Vanguard USA Tripods and Camera Bags as a sponsor for our group!!! I am very excited for this partnership and Vanguard is offering our group discounts on gear.
Vanguard has also offered MPA the use of there conference room for seminars and workshops at there WORLD HEADQUARTERS in Whitmore Lake Michigan (10 minutes from Ann Arbor on us 23).
This is a huge step forward for MPA and more sponsors and discounts to come!!!
Thanx again and LET ME KNOW IF YOU ARE ATTENDING TOMORROW AT ProCam.
Tom
734-489-3077