Visual Presentations workshop
Understand how to use images, graphics, and infographics in your presentations. At the end of the 120 minutes you will leave with the feeling ‘Yes I can’ – plus have the tools and confidence to start right away.
• Get back in touch with your natural ability to say things with pictures
• Increase and build your confidence with the visual language
• Communicate ideas quickly with clear and powerful images
• Create and use prepared templates on which to organize your information
• Learn simple visual thinking techniques to sort your ideas for the presentation
• Get to know the right graphic design for the right business challenge.
• Develop your unique style of visual style.
• Learn tools, techniques and approaches that you can
About the speaker:
Peter Maltz has been providing visual facilitation services within the corporate world for the past two years. Recognizing a real need for great visual presentations inspired Peter to provide you with a short workshop that will provide a toolbox to make your own effective visual presentation. Artcore, Peter's company offers art training services that enable organizations, teams and individuals think visually and implement success. Our services and tools provide an integrated experience to the challenges of getting people and organizations to understand, engage and mobilize around a vision. Highly adaptable and highly creative, our services and tools have assisted YPO/WPO, Intel, Amdocs, Strauss, Super-pharm and other noteworthy organizations achieve measurable results.
Peter Maltz, Visual based trainer
* Born in London, 1973
* A fluent English and Hebrew speaker
* A professional artist for the past 15 years
* Art tutor ,Bezalel Academy of Art, Jerusalem
* Master (Fine Art) Royal College of Art, London
* A certified art teacher
* A certified meditation instructor
* An artist active in the community - Jerusalem