SD Microsoft Excel Refresher Meetup Group Message Board › July 8th Excel Challenge???

July 8th Excel Challenge???

Excel G.
user 4225085
San Diego, CA
Post #: 1
Hello all,
Just wanted to inquire on what we should have for our next meetup's Excel challenge. Also, since the last meeting was more of a forum, would anyone like to shout out some ideas on what they need more information on such as formulas, pivot tables, recording macros, VBA, etc...? Just to throw it out in the open, does anyone know how to reverse the actions of a recorded macro? For example, if I recorded a macro to delete a column of data, how can you reverse the action once the macro has been applied? Ctrl+Z doesn't work that's for sure lol. Well, just wanted to reach out to the group and see what everyone would like to see at the next meetup. Thanks all!
Michelle
user 98645522
San Diego, CA
Post #: 1
Exit worksheet without saving?
Excel G.
user 4225085
San Diego, CA
Post #: 2
Exit worksheet without saving?
That would be the easy way out =) But I'm more focused on reverting any macro changes as I tweak the vba code and re-run the macro multiple times. For right now, I make multiple copies of the worksheet I'm working on and delete them as I modify the macro. Thanks for the input!