Charter: Microsoft Integration Architects (MIA) is a community organization for all users, developers, administrators and other related professionals around the Microsoft integration stack, including, but not limited to BizTalk Server, App Fabric, Azure, etc.
1. Provide a forum for learning uses, best practices and lessons learned around a complete Microsoft integration strategy
2. To identify Subject Matter Experts around MS Integration in the Atlanta area
3. Create a community for developers to access knowledge around enterprise deployments
4. Help developers and architects understand the trade-offs made when selecting one technology over another.
5. Allow companies to highlight successes through cases studies and technical demonstrations.
MIA Board Members:
Karl Rissland - Microsoft
Mark Rowe - DocAuto, MicrosoftPla.net, aLineofCode
Julie Smith - Innovative Architects
Michael Smyth - CTS, Inc.
Mark Ewald - Trendsys
Steve Hubbartt - Southern Company
Former Board Members:
Cara Turano - CTS, Inc.
Eric King - Unum
Jeff Jones - Innovative Architects
John Glisson - Innovative Architects
Each Event will state the location, the events are held on the Third Thursday of each month, except the months of Code Camp and December!