The Technological Incubators Program shall be presented, including the following topics:
• Program objectives
• What is a technological Incubator and what does it offers to entrepreneurs?
• The government involvement
• The incubators franchise model
• Project selection Criteria
• Project acceptance process
• Volume of operation
• The incubators companies fields of activity
About the speaker:
Mr. Yossi Smoler Holds BSc in Industrial Management (Technion, Haifa, with dustiction) and MSc in Operation Research (Naval Postgraduate School, Monterey, CA, with distinction).
Mr. Smoler served 25 years in the military, mostly in Research & Development activities, and resigned as a Full Colonel in 1989.
Since 1989, Mr. Smoler was CEO of several Hi-Tech companies in a wide variety of fields (Communication, ICT, Health-Care, and others) in Israel and abroad.
Since March 2009, Mr. Smole is the Technological Incubators Program Manager, under the Office of The Chief Scientist, Ministry of Economy..