Shenkar 13, Building No.6, Floor L1, Herzeliyya Pituach
Organizational work and success is based on effective Interfaces and collaboration. Research and life proves that most managers are leading these junctions in an occasional way, based on their experience and common sense. Too many times we see interactions as "Waste Cycles", leading to misunderstanding, low commitment for decision implementation, conflicts, tense climate and more. These create less effective work and outcomes.
By understanding and implementing principles of cooperation and advanced communication skills, and high velocity processes, managers can create "Value Cycles" and lead an Organizational Culture of collaboration and effective interface management.
• Collaboration and interfaces definition.
• Value cycle vs. Waste cycle.
• Collaboration & Trust – redefinition of classic concepts.
• Blockage and blind spots of managers and leaders.
• Presenting the ECA model – Effective Collaboration Analysis Model.
About the Speaker: Mr. Omri Gefen – CEO of Gevim Group