Mid-Hudson Gamers & Geeks Message Board › Gauging Interest - Cthulhu / Next?

Gauging Interest - Cthulhu / Next?

John L.
JohnnyBlaise
Highland, NY
Post #: 19
I'm thinking about getting a semi-weekly RPG started in my home in Highland NY. I'm not sure if there is sufficient interest in the area.

Would any of you be interested in either campaign? Reply here and let me know which game.
Delyun
user 7517978
Group Organizer
Middletown, NY
Post #: 3
Day and time are an issue for me since I work the graveyard shift.
Spencer H.
user 12850450
Middletown, NY
Post #: 91
Add me to the "weird schedule probably prevents me from making it" list. I work 2nd shift Mon-Thur and afternoons on Sat / Sun. Usually got all of Friday free though.

CoC is one of those games that I never actually played, despite all those game cons I used to go to.

I'd be interested in trying out Chaosium / BRP game system in general. They also have a lighter fantasy game out now, Magic World, that has less rules-crunch than something like RuneQuest.

D&D Next - well I'd be willing to try it out but don't have high hopes I'd like it, as I didn't like 3.0/3.5/4E.
Matt F.
user 35955562
Poughkeepsie, NY
Post #: 2
Quite late to this post, but I live in Gardiner and am looking to get back into rpg gaming.
Melisa
Kohanai
Wappingers Falls, NY
Post #: 2
So... practically a year later... was there ever a CoC that got started? It's perhaps my fav tabletop game ever.

Just curious =)
Delyun
user 7517978
Group Organizer
Middletown, NY
Post #: 12
Nope. I don't know anyone who wanted to gamemaster COC. I think that is partially due to the level of lethality.
Nicholas W.
user 175667722
Glen Spey, NY
Post #: 7
I live in Glen Spey, NY and I would up for some RPG game. I also play board game too!