Delyun
user 7517978
Group Organizer
Middletown, NY
Post #: 4
It is the end of our calendar year. yes it has been a poor year for this meetup group. This side of the house is doing better than the other.I think we finally are moving slowly. I have a venue in Middletown for board gaming. We just have to follow the old KODT rule. Support your local game shop. Things took time and energy and I will finally be trying to keep things moving and rotating in new games into my collection so there will be something for everyone. I have cleaned out the old dead threads and looking for any help or ideas to keep up what we can.
Bryan S.
user 14592751
Swan Lake, NY
Post #: 25
well, I have been studying for an engineers exam, puts a hold on everything else. My gaming group here in Sullivan County is planning on another game weekend. I have no idea what the KODT rule is. Is it anything like KAMB? Kobolds Ate My Baby? LOL. If anyone is interested in participating in a game weekend, let me know. I certainly have the space for it.
Delyun
user 7517978
Group Organizer
Middletown, NY
Post #: 6
Knights of the Dinner Table Rule. The creator always puts into the comics an ad or a blurb saying " Support your local game store". The reason being is that most stores close because people would rather buy online from huge discount stores. We need the stores we need places to gather and congregate.