align-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcamerachatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-crosscrosseditemptyheartfacebookfullheartglobegoogleimagesinstagramlocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartwitteryahoo

Mid-Hudson Gamers & Geeks Message Board › Trying to contact James and / or Denise Garofalo

Trying to contact James and / or Denise Garofalo

Spencer H.
user 12850450
Middletown, NY
Post #: 92
Trying to contact James Garofalo and / or Denise Garofalo. I know they used to go to Total Confusion, and James was associated with MAWS I think (Mid-Hudson Area Wargaming Society). They were living in Marlboro NY back in the 1990s. Does anybody know an email, phone number, or physical address where I can write them? (I found some old copies of a gaming newsletter I put out in the mid-1990s, and they were contributors. Would like to ask permission to make scans.) Thanks for any leads.
Spencer H.
user 12850450
Middletown, NY
Post #: 93
OK am in touch with Jim. Alert cancelled.smile