align-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcamerachatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-crosscrosseditfacebookglobegoogleimagesinstagramlocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartwitteryahoo

Mid-Hudson Gamers & Geeks Message Board › Would like to coordinate gaming in the area.

Would like to coordinate gaming in the area.

A former member
Post #: 149
Hello all.

I am curious where people play games and when, so we could look to coordinate. I had someone inform me a lot of gamers in the area are "Kitchen Table gamers", which consists of gamers who happen to buy games and play them at home with a few of their friends and don't meet others. This isn't helpful for game community at all.

For myself, I am looking at an issue of I have gamers meeting in Garrison on Tuesday nights, the same time the other Meetup is in Middletown. I would like to see this coordinated but I don't want to step on toes. I also know someone who is looking to do a monthly Saturday event west of Middletown, which I am not sure who will be able to attend.

So, I am curious, when and where does everyone play?