Mid-Hudson Gamers & Geeks Message Board › Enchanted Cafe in Red Hook NY (Movie Nights and Game Space?)

Enchanted Cafe in Red Hook NY (Movie Nights and Game Space?)

Spencer H.
user 12850450
Middletown, NY
Post #: 100
Your input wanted. Was contacted by the owner of the Enchanted Cafe in Red Hook NY http://theenchantedca...­ about organizing some movie nights. I also asked him about possible space to play card and / or board games, and he said that was possible as with college out, business slows down during the summer.

"Greetings and Salutations,

My name is Joe and Im the Owner of the Enchanted Cafe in Red Hook NY. We are a few clicks up from Rhinebeck. I am currently joining forces with the Red hook Library and Im hoping to launch a movie night, catering to many different audiences.

I would LOVE to work with you guys. Im thinking we can do a movie night (a flick that could be sci-fi, anime, cult classic, etc) Essentially its youre call. Mi casa su casa.

There is no fee for the movie since its a public event, but I would hope to profit perhaps by selling some coffee or smoothies or ice cream, nothing more...

Do you think this could work? Lemme know :)
Joe"
Delyun
user 7517978
Group Organizer
Middletown, NY
Post #: 11
Just sent an email and would love to work with them.
I am thinking if I can find the time. Please read the response to your sunday gaming on the roleplay. If I have the time today, this is a big if, I might take the drive up there to try the coffee and talk to the owner. I am more interested in the movie night.
Lance M.
user 9137542
Ruby, NY
Post #: 18
I'm interested, depending on the night. I've done events at The Enchanted Cafe before and Joe is a good guy.