August 13, 2014 · 6:30 PM
Chef James Sumpter of Tannin has developed a special menu for our group to enjoy, based on fresh, seasonal, and local ingredients where possible. He will be present during the tasting to describe the dishes and answer any questions we may have. Each person who attends with our group will get the following courses:
• "Amuse" - Caprese shooter
• "Heirloom Tomato Carpaccio" - Heirloom cherry tomato, roasted red pepper vinaigrette, arugula, tuna conserva.
• "Short Rib Tortellini" - Guanciale parmesan sauce, salmon skin chips, micro greens
• "Lamb Roulade" - Tajarin pasta, chanterelle, kimchee-zucchini sauce
• "Corn Gelato" - Chocolate polenta cake, candied hibiscus, salted chocolate, chocolate sauce.
I don't know about you, but my mouth is watering already! Hope to see you there! :) Please RSVP no later than Saturday, August 9th, so we can give them an accurate number for the reservation.