Social Media — The NEW marketing tool
Grow Your Business with Social Media and Email Marketing
Are you a Facebook fuddy-duddy? A twerp at Twitter? Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin, Instagram, Pinterest … which ones are right for you and how do you use them to create more business?
Well, come to the next meeting of the Mid-Missouri PREIMA group and find out!
Kimberly Beer is an accomplished speaker and presenter on all things marketing for small businesses and entrepreneurs. She offers many classes on marketing topics that will educate and inspire small business owners and entrepreneurs and will help them understand the new world of social media.
Kim will be presenting 10 Tips to “Go and Grow” Your Social Media Marketing as part of this event.
In her session you will learn:
• Real life examples on how businesses are using email and social media marketing to grow their business, referrals, results, revenues and reach
• What social media marketing really “ is” and ” is not
• How to save time, money, and energy by providing you social and email marketing best practices, tips and strategies that will get you real results.
• Learn 10 social media tips & best practices to help you “go” and “grow” your social media marketing campaigns and results
• Walk away with FREE technology tools that can help you manage, monitor and measure your online brand and marketing
• Learn tips on how to grow and promote your social media channels
• Take away ideas for crafting up content that will increase your engagement and customer loyalty
• Understand how email marketing campaigns can help you “Go” and GROW” your social media marketing
Got a HOT real estate deal?? Bring your deals and present them to the group.
Bring your business cards for networking!!
When: Wednesday, September 4, 2013
Where: Shakespeare’s Pizza South
3911 Peachtree Drive
Columbia, MO 65203
Time: 6:00 PM order meal. Meeting starts at 6:30.
8:30 until ?? is for networking.
Cost: There is no cost for the meeting but you are requested to order a meal.