addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

The Greater Middle East Exchange (GME) Message Board › The Arabic Text on the Muqarnas Ceiling

The Arabic Text on the Muqarnas Ceiling

user 4809875
Franklin, MI
Post #: 29
I belong to the DIA and I'm planning on attending this lecture -The Arabic Text on the Muqarnas Ceiling- on Saturday (March 10th) at 2:00PM. I just noticed it, so I'm not sure if making it an Event is the best idea.
Maybe I'll see ya there,