Madison Area Gamehole Role Playing Society Message Board › Rise of the Runelords (online)

Rise of the Runelords (online)

Chris K.
ChrisKendrex
Middleton, WI
Post #: 2
I'm going to be starting a Rise of the Runelords (Anniversary Edition) campaign online on Wednesday nights starting at 6 PM. We could use a fourth player. The Player's Guide can be downloaded here.

We use the Fantasy Grounds Virtual Tabletop. You would need a lite license to join, which costs $24 (worth it).

Let me know if you're interested, and I'll send you the rest of the details. Nearly anything from the SRD is OK, and we're using hero points. No evil or chaotic neutral characters. The other players are pretty new to tabletop gaming. I've run about a half-dozen PFS scenarios online, and this is my first campaign.
Ronald V.
user 41109502
Middleton, WI
Post #: 1

I'm interested. I don't know if I can do it, but would like to know more. I do have to own up to the fact I am actually running the Rise of the Runelords for my friends. I would play a stupid fighter (unless there is something else needed). I can also keep player knowledge seperate from character knowledge. When do you plan on starting (if you haven't already)?
Chris K.
ChrisKendrex
Middleton, WI
Post #: 3
Thanks for responding.

We've actually already taken care of this, so I won't be needing anyone from here after all. I just forgot to mention it here.

Maybe some other time.