addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Madison Area Gamehole Role Playing Society Message Board › Looking for more players...

Looking for more players...

Richmond G.
user 11780973
Stoughton, WI
Post #: 5
Our group is starting the next second adventure in the Serpent Skull adventure path (Racing to Ruin) and do to some scheduling/work issues we're looking to fill 1-2 spots. Characters would start between 4-5th level.

We play every other Sunday afternoon from 2 until about 6 pm at my house on the south side of Madison. Easy going group with mostly new players and an experienced GM.

PM or respond to port if you're interested.

Thanks!
A former member
Post #: 11
I'm interested. I was previously in a SS game that died about 8 months ago, not far past where you guys are now. It would be great to finish it.

I'm out of state right now and won't be around until the 1st.