You are welcome to join us at our monthly Tarot Drop In meeting. We meet on the 3rd Thursday of each month and you can drop in (and out) any time between 7 and 10pm in the evening.
Mary & Louise are your hosts and they are passionate about Tarot. They are both professional Readers and they look forward to welcoming you.
7 REASONS TO JOIN US:
1 - you get to talk Tarot and browse decks and books
2 - one chance each year to qualify for VIP/Founder Member status!
3 - that gets you financial benefits!
4 - you can play Tarot games and create your own reading
5 - you will have professional readers on hand to help and guide you
6 - you'll have a great, fun evening with like-minded people
7 - you'll get insights into how practical Tarot is personally
8 - you'll see how to use it professionally too
9 - you'll enjoy special bonuses and topics each month
See . . . we promised you 7 reasons and gave you 9 - we want to delight you!
WHAT DO I GET?:
All of the above, plus . . .
* the chance to ask questions
* you get to learn more about yourself and others
* you get to explore lots of Tarotphernalia
* you mix with others in a relaxed, easy, environment
* you get a chance to explore
* you deepen your knowledge of Tarot
* you can browse our library
* you can buy if you want to
* you can see how simple and practical Tarot is as a tool
* you get flexibility of when to arrive/leave to suit you
* you get up to two and a half hours of Tarot
(for LESS than the price of a short reading!)
* chance to play one or more of our 3 Tarot games
* chance to find out more about what's going on in the world of Tarot
WHO IS THIS FOR, WHO SHOULD COME?
You . . . if you:
- are curious and want to know more
- have had a reading (or several) and want to learn
- have no knowledge of Tarot
- you have some/lots of knowledge and want to deepen it
- you want to see, and play with, the games
- you want to look through decks
- you want to learn to create your own reading
- you want greater insights into reading
- you want greater insights into life and people
- you want to see how useful and practical it is
- you are enthusiastic about networking
- you want to make new friends
- you want to come alone
- you want to bring friends
- you want to have fun and learn and grow
- you want to meet people with similar interests
HOW MUCH IS IT?
For the whole evening - up to 120 minutes - and including your chance to play the Tarot games . . . here are our usual deals:
STANDARD RATE: £15 for the whole evening. Great value and less than the price of a 20 minute reading.
RAVING FAN RATE: Bring a friend and you pay just £10
MAD CRAZY RATE: Bring 3 and you come FREE . . .
BUT . . . we can do better than that till the end of this year!
Here are our offers that run for Sep, Oct, Nov & Dec 2011 ONLY:
Join us as an online MEMBER - that costs you nothing.
Aug, Sept & Oct 2011 Offer:
Joining us at any of these meetings QUALIFIES YOU AS A VIP MEMBER. YOU PAY JUST FIVE POUNDS ENTRANCE FEE for the next 12 months.
Nov & Dec 2011 Offer:
Joining us at the November or December meetings in 2011 means you QUALIFY AS MEMBERS and pay JUST 7.50 entrance fee for the next 12 months.
So - join us this year to slash your entrance fees by either 50% or 66% for 12 months from the date you join!!!
I've got your lovely new updated Membership Cards waiting for you at the Meetup :-)
WHO RUNS IT?
Mary and Louise are your co-hosts. They are passionate about Tarot and about people.
Mary is an endorsed reader through TABI (Tarot Association of the British Isles). She has travelled the world, reading, teaching and speaking. Mary has met up with and worked with a number of Tarot luminaries including authors, artists, deck designers, publishers, speakers and readers.
She also collaborates with the Tarot School of New York and runs Teleconferences and Webconferences (globally and locally) on Tarot. With a background in speaking, training, coaching, counselling, NLP and so much more . . . you know you have a safe pair of hands.
Having run Monthly Drop In meetings in the Midlands for several years now, Mary is delighted to have another experienced Tarot professional joining us each mnonth to help make sure you get the most out of your visit.
Louise brings awealth of Tarot experience to our group. She is a TABI endorsed reader and long-standing TABI comittee member too. (Yes, that IS how they met!) Louise trades locally under the name Priestess Tarot.
Sue - fondly known as "Cupcake Sue" (who hosted us at Parsons Choice for several months) and Ruth (who co-hosted the meeting at her Harmony Stable premises for over a year) are both good friends of ours and long-standing Members of this group. They are Founder Members and have helped establish the friendly, warm and welcoming group we all enjoy. We look forward to them joining us when they are able and thank them for their past and continued support.
So come and join us. Join the group, join the chat and come along to the events when you can. We'll make sure you have a great time.
Just let us know in advance that you are coming - it helps us manage numbers. And scroll down to book your seat to play Tarot.Tarot - places go quickly as it's so easy and so much fun. You need to register to be sure of getting a seat for the game.
Come on, treat yourself to some "you time" . . . you know you deserve it.
We look forward to hearing from you and to seeing you soon.