addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Black Professionals of the Midlands Message Board › What is the best meeting night for you?

What is the best meeting night for you?

Derrick
DerrickSteward
Group Organizer
Orangeburg, SC
Hi Group,

I hope you all had a great holiday season!

I've created a poll for everyone to complete.  I need your help to help determine the best meeting night for most members to meet.  The results of the poll will determine when our next meeting will be scheduled.  Please take the poll as soon as possible.

Click Below to access the poll:

http://www.meetup.com...­

Thanks,

Derrick