Black Professionals of the Midlands Message Board › Is there any life in this group

Is there any life in this group

Marcus
user 28505252
Columbia, SC
Post #: 6
Is there any life in this group?
andrela r.
Andrela
West Columbia, SC
Post #: 3
I've not seen anything from here ; however, don't wait on someone else you start something. I will working with you. I can't make the walk this morning, I'm sick with a bad cold.
Marcus
user 28505252
Columbia, SC
Post #: 7
ok will do, you should try to elderberry herb for your code. great stuff
Mona P.
user 19435441
Columbia, SC
Post #: 1
Sometimes you have to get the ball rolling and help I can give please let me know sweetstorm803@yahoo.com
Dennis G.
user 16089901
Columbia, SC
Post #: 1
I am willing to assist as well! I can be reached at dennisgerald@aol.com. I am interested in growing my network of like minded individuals.
andrela r.
Andrela
West Columbia, SC
Post #: 4
Thanks Marcus I will research that. How about someone sets a date to meet and we meet to have a get to know you session. I can host this meeting at Fortis College located behind embassy suites off greystone on Tuesday's at 6. The meeting does not have to be more than an hour, bring business cards, open mind, brief Bio, and we can go from there. What do you think?
Dennis G.
user 16089901
Columbia, SC
Post #: 2
I will be available to meeting on Tuesdays @ 6pm.
andrela r.
Andrela
West Columbia, SC
Post #: 5
Awesome Gerald email me at classie2001@gmail.com with some dates. Lets get this New Year off to an increased credit score and investment mindset.