addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo
A former member
Post #: 2
I am looking to schedule a meet up meeting at the Columbia Capital City Club at the end of the month. Who is down to come out and network. I just relocated to SC from NYC and am looking to meet some sound young professionals who are looking to build their business with people that they know, like and trust. Looking forward to hearing back from you all.

Steven D. Morris
smorris@goxenex.com
888-641-3777
I am looking to schedule a meet up meeting at the Columbia Capital City Club at the end of the month. Who is down to come out and network. I just relocated to SC from NYC and am looking to meet some sound young professionals who are looking to build their business with people that they know, like and trust. Looking forward to hearing back from you all.

Steven D. Morris
smorris@goxenex.com
888-641-3777

http://www.youtube.co...­
Dennis G.
user 16089901
Columbia, SC
Post #: 3
I would attend the Meetup!
A former member
Post #: 21
I would attend.
henry
user 10067293
Sumter, SC
Post #: 2
sure I'm in
Tameria W.
user 10963910
Columbia, SC
Post #: 1
I would attend, thanks.
A former member
Post #: 1
Perfect. I already have the place in mind and it will be at the Capital City Club in downtown Columbia. What time and day works best for everyone? This group is too big in numbers to continue to be dormant in activity.

Steven D. Morris
A former member
Any Tues, Thurs or Fri night would work for me. How much will it cost?
henry
user 10067293
Sumter, SC
I am free on Saturdays. I am open as far as time. Is this just a meet and greet, or is there a theme for our venue?
A former member
Post #: 22
Tue, Thur, or Friday are good for me.
A former member
Post #: 23
Tue, Thur, or Friday are good for me.