Midtown & Montrose Meetup 21-40ish :) Message Board › email secret santa

email secret santa

Houston, TX
Hey everyone!
we've met and exchanged secret santa lists but if you still want to participate I'm going to extend the deadline for email-only lists until Wed Dec 16th that gives most of you an extra few weekdays to revise and send them in.
Please remember WHY the details are important, it's most likely your santa doesn't know you so when you say things like "i'm not picky" or "anything is fine" you open yourself (and your santa) up to a day of disappointment instead of joy.

So explain to your santa all your interests and loves and hates and hobbies, the things you want but never got around to buying for yourself... missing books, cd's or dvds from your collection, your fav type of candy/pie/cookies/coffee, etc.
It's to help your santa buy something you'll love and to let YOU have a lovely surprise at our gift exchange :)

At the moment I'm sick at home with bronchitis so i'll be out of commission meetup-wise for a few days, but feel free to email me or start a game of words with friends to help keep my occupied while i'm stuck in bed eating soup by a humidifier haha!

your organizer,

P.s.- Thanks everyone for being such a great group! I'm so glad to be a part of it!!