Midtown & Montrose Meetup 21-40ish :) Message Board › Details on Bingo tomorrow night

Details on Bingo tomorrow night

Amolia
user 43091042
Austin, TX
Hi everyone,

I will be at Lodge 88 when it opens up at 5:15. Please be there by 6pm to guarantee yourself a seat. This place fills up VERY QUICKLY! And they've been known to turn people away as it gets closer to 7pm. We currently have almost 70 people signed up for the event, and I will do my best to reserve as many seats as I can but I can't guarantee everyone a seat if they come late. People will start giving me the evil eye if I have a mess of empty seats I'm saving, and they're looking for a spot for their group.

Parking: There is a huge grass lot with plenty of parking across from the building. You can't miss it.

BYOB: This place allows you to bring outside liquor, wine, and food. However no beer is allowed to bring in. Why? They sell beer by the pitcher for $6, and proceeds go to charity. They also sell cheap food like burgers, popcorn, soda, etc.

Cost: CASH ONLY. You buy bingo pads for $5 and they include 10 games of bingo, all cash prizes!! Early bird games start at 7:15 and those cost an extra $1-2 dollars to play. Normal games start at 7:45.

Finding me: I will either be wearing a purple wig, a cheese-head (Go Packers!), or some other absurd head accessory so you can find me quickly. If that doesn't work, text me at 720.771.9468.

After party: 5 blocks away is Cedar Creek! I propose after Bingo to come with me for a drink and conversation!

What, there's more??: As incentive for coming early, the first 20 people to arrive will receive a special surprise I brought back from my trip to Japan!!

Looking forward to seeing everyone, and hopefully we have a lot of bingo winners in our group!

Please don't hesitate to call/text me or email me in the meantime if you have any questions. :)

Amolia