align-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcamerachatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-crosscrosseditemptyheartfacebookfullheartglobegoogleimagesinstagramlocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartwitteryahoo

Dana's Midtown Review Book Club Message Board › A Spicey Book Suggestion

A Spicey Book Suggestion

A former member
Post #: 5
Just read a kindle book although it is in paperback too called The Tangled Web We Weave, by Ryan Bradley. Its a collection of thought provoking stories by these people from across the country who have had or are currently having a extramarital relationship. I would never have an affair, but I have to say I identified with some of these people. Some of their stories are so interesting. I think this would a great book selection one month just because I can picture a lot of discussion and debate over some of these characters. The character that you might think is just a cheater with a good story might be someone that someone else empathizes with. Just throwing it out there as a lively debate read.

Here a link: http://www.amazon.com...­.
A former member
Post #: 4
Isn't reading about fallen or lost souls just drinking from a polluted well? Maybe Flaubert's "Madame Bovary" would treat the same personal failure, yet provide it in an edifying, historic masterpiece?