The May SMCOP meeting will be hosted by Classified Ventures, the parent company of Cars.com and Apartments.com. We will also be giving a tour of our newly created Agile Working Space for our teams. This area was just completed as of 5/1.
The May meeting will start after work at 5:00 PM on Wednesday, May 8th.
When you arrive, you must check in at the Security Desk at the 175 W. Jackson Street entrance. Then take the elevators by Soprafina to the 6th floor.
- 5:00 - Arrive, Meet, Eat & Greet (Food and Beveradges provided by the meeting sponsor: Version One)
- 5:25 - Introductions and Classified Ventures Overview
- 5:40 - Ice Breaker - Name Game - L. Lagestee
- 6:00 - MAIN TOPIC - People Issues -
- Objective: Document actionable takeaways for the most needful, important, people blockers at our companies. Discuss, decide and commit to tangible actions for which leaders, teams, organizations can use at work to help remove big people impediments and be better agile leaders.
- 6:40 - Next meeting - Best Buy Road Trip Discussion
- 7:00 - Finish Meeting - Tour newly completed Agile Space for our Agile Product Teams, new Scrum Rooms, and Floor remodeling (Completed 5/1/13)
- Location - 175 W. Jackson, Chicago (Jackson and Wells)
You can begin registering now so we can know how many can make an afternoon meeting on Wednesday May 8th, 2013.
Please submit any questions or comments to the meeting organizer, or use the Meet-up Discussion tab Mark Des Biens at firstname.lastname@example.org.
NEXT HOST SITE - At the end of the meeting we will be discussing the July - High Five Roadtrip to Best Buy in Minnesota, July 11-12. Please see the registration page for more details, and send us any questions you may have.
Thanks and we hope to see you at Sprint #4, the May Midwest SMCOP Meeting.
Mark Des Biens
May 2013 Meeting Organizer
Scrum Master and Agile Coach at Cars.com