The Midwest Agile Community is going "Back to Basics" for our first Meet-up of 2014: Agile 101. We are planning to have a fun and interactive afternoon designed for the beginner AND the experienced agile professional alike. Come to learn the Agile basics, and more importantly, come to learn and share what you know about how to coach and teach others how to be Agile.
At the end of this meetup you will...
• Know the origins and genesis of the Agile Values and Principles
• Participate in an Agile simulation exercise and learn how to lead one for your company or teams
• Understand and be able to clearly articulate some of the basic terms and concepts of Agile methods like XP, SCRUM and KANBAN
• Have more ways to conduct meaningful Retrospectives and tune your organization
Back to Basic - Agile 101 will be the first of a multi-part series we'll be having in 2014 to help us all be better agile team members, coaches, and leaders. We will provide more details about upcoming meetings, and information about our next ROADTRIP at the January Meet Up.
175 W. Jackson Bvld, 18th Floor Chicago, IL
Use the Middle Elevators, Across from the Travel Agency
* Agile 101 - Going back to basics - a lesson for all
* Agile Simulation & Coaching Session - fun and fundamental ways to teach Agile
* Exploring Agile Methods - now you know...
* Midwest Agile 2014 Planning and Meet Ups - don't miss out
* Light Appetizers and Refreshments will be served after the meeting