Midwest Agile Community Message Board › Topics for 3rd Meetup

Topics for 3rd Meetup

Jolie R.
user 4990028
Chicago, IL
Post #: 1
Are we going to be suggesting topics for the next meeting? If so, I suggest the topic of retrospective meetings - input from seasoned agile coaches or scrum masters about their experiences and what they've learned about retrospectives during their career(s).
Douglas (Doug) V. ...
ScrummyDoug
Chicago, IL
Post #: 2
Yup, I like that topic. There was a suggestion at meeting #2 at Nokia L&C that, instead of brain-storming issues to address under our 3 main topics for that meeting at the start of the meeting that we do that through some online collaboration tool before the meeting. That way we 'hit the ground running' at the meeting. So maybe we can all agree on, say, 3 main topics for the March 13 meeting (like Retrospectives), and then we can brain-storm on issues/discussion points for each main topic?

What other main topics would you folks like to discuss at the March 13 meeting?

P.S. We're thinking about having a tour of Redbox as part of the March 13 meeting, as well as providing Redbox T-shirts to all attendees. I'll be soliciting those of you who sign up for the meeting to provide your desired T-shirt size. Should be a fun meeting!