add-memberalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbellblockcalendarcamerachatchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-upcircle-with-crosscomposecrossfacebookflagfolderglobegoogleimagesinstagramkeylocation-pinmedalmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1pagepersonpluspollsImported LayersImported LayersImported LayersshieldstartwitterwinbackClosewinbackCompletewinbackDiscountyahoo

Midwest Agile Community Message Board › Best Buy Meetup thanks and Lightning Talk VOTE Request

Best Buy Meetup thanks and Lightning Talk VOTE Request

Mark Des B.
Hello Agile Friends,
The Best Buy Meetup was a lot of fun, and we had some great agile discussions both at Best Buy, and during the 14.5 hour round trip van ride.  We are working on getting all the slides posted on the Meetup site.  Some of them are already there.  Check out the files are and you will see them, here is the link:­.
There are a number of members that will be going to Agile Alliance 2013 in Nashville in August.  The Group is working on a happy hour, perhaps on Monday.  We will post a complete schedule of those that are speaking in a few weeks.  If you know any vendors that want to help sponsor our event, please let me know.
If you are going and want to try to submit a Lightening Talk for 3/5/7 minute presentations, let us know, and we can help review and vote on your submissions.
VOTE for MARK's TALKS: I submitted two entries, and would very much appreciate you checking them out and voting on them if you agree that they are worthy talk topics.
One is on Agile Internships, and the second will be a slide show about our July 2013 Meetup. Right now they are ranked 71st out of 95 :-(. Both were submitted by MidwestAgile (aka me, Mark Des Biens).

Please contact me if you have any submissions you'd like our meetup group to review as well. And, please let me know if you have any questions.
Mark Des Biens
Agile Coach and Meetup Organizer